i want to inform about U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Mexico
Personal / Re Re Search
- Property Issues
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Bringing Things into Mexico / U.S.
Take note: The Department of State assumes no duty or obligation for the expert http://ilovedating.net/ourtime-review/ capability or standing of, or perhaps the quality of solutions given by, the entities or people whose names show up on the next listings. Inclusion about this list is in no real method a recommendation by the Department or perhaps the U.S. federal federal federal government. Names are detailed alphabetically, plus the purchase for which they look does not have any other significance. The information and knowledge regarding record is provided straight by the regional providers; the Department just isn’t able to attest to such information.
As a whole, to marry a Mexican nationwide in Mexico, a U.S. resident should be actually contained in Mexico and current documents needed because of the jurisdiction where in fact the wedding takes destination. U.S. residents whom marry U.S. residents or other non-Mexicans are not susceptible to a residence requirement, but they are expected to provide their tourist cards. For extra information on marriages in Mexico, contact the Mexican Embassy or nearest Mexican consulate in the us.
For basic information regarding wedding offshore, please click on this link.
If you wish more details about sponsoring your foreign-born partner for the visa that is immigrant just click here.
Ciudad Juarez District
If A us resident plans to marry in Mexico, she or he must follow most of the relevant guidelines and legislation of Mexico. A married relationship will be recognized into the United States so long as it really is apostilled and translated. Just marriages performed by Civil Registry Officials ( perhaps maybe not spiritual officials) are thought legal and legitimate in Mexico.
U.S. people should have a passport that is valid their Tourist or Residence permits as much as date with Mexican Immigration Authorities; you have to additionally request from Mexican Immigration a married relationship license. Upon satisfaction associated with above demands, the wedding can be executed during the Civil Registry workplace.
Demands For Marriage In Civil Registry Workplace
- Completed marriage application, giving precise names of candidates, just like they come in their birth certificates (Article 93 of this Civil Code)
- Birth Certificate and three photocopies (Mexican resident).
- For the American resident: Apostilled birth certification translated into Spanish. вЂњFMTвЂќ kind (Tourist or Residence), and a permit that is special marry in Mexico issued by Mexican Immigration.
- Four witnesses. Two for every single applicant (over 18 yrs. of age) with unique and content of the photo that is valid (both edges).
- Evidence of Planned Parenthood lecture provided in the вЂњConsejo Estatal de PoblacionвЂќ located at: Oficialia 01, part of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street in downtown Juarez.The lecture is an one-day occasion from 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m. and from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. weekdays (Please usually do not bring kiddies and get to minimum half an hour ahead of the lecture). a charge of $50.00 pesos must certanly be compensated during the Civil RegistryвЂ™s cashier between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.In Chihuahua City: during the Civil Registry workplace (north area) вЂ“ corner of Tecnologico Ave. and Sicomoro Street. Weekdays from 7p.m. to 9:00p.m. a cost of $30.00 pesos must certanly be compensated during the Civil Registry workplace between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. You need to get to minimum 45 moments before the lecture.Note: A Planned Parenthood lecture from Juarez is legitimate in Chihuahua City and vice versa.
- Prenuptial medical assessment, granted because of the regional General Hospital, or by another public or private entity of the selection, that ought to consist of HIV, V.D.R.L. and bloodstream type, released a maximum of 15 times ahead of the wedding occurs. Medical examinations from the U.S. aren’t appropriate.
- All of the above requirements still apply, including Steps 5 and 6 if applicants are living together or have children.
- Picture I.D. and a copy (both relative edges) for every of this candidates.
- If candidates are divorced or widowed, they ought to provide the matching divorce proceedings or death certificates and three copies.
- Whenever one or each associated with people marrying is/are under the chronilogical age of 18, the moms and dads of this minor(s) must provide photo I.D. to help you to provide their permission and must come with them first to City Hall to have an вЂњUnderage PermitвЂќ after which to your Civil Registry workplace.
- A consultation when it comes to wedding must certanly be planned the time prior to. Bring all of the above needed documents to your Civil Registry workplace from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Marriages at a spot apart from the Civil Registry workplace need a consultation at the very least week or two in advance. At the time of 2011, fees were: june
- Private Ceremony: $496.00 Pesos
- Wedding Performed at Home: $4089.00 Pesos
Civil Registry Offices In Juarez, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the quantity
- Oficialia Aztecas: Centro Comunitario No. 1. Corner of Codorniz St. and Ave. de los Aztecas. Mobile #: (656) 610-01-42
- Oficialia Zaragoza: Plaza Bensa, Carretera Juarez Porvenir. Mobile #: (656) 682-05-24
- Oficialia Zona Centro (01): Corner of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street (Recaudacion de Rentas building) Phone #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55150 & Ext. 155153
- Oficialia 05: Eje Juan Gabriel, edificio administrativo del Gobierno del Estado. Mobile #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55704, 55705
- Oficialia 06: El Mezquital, Ave. El Mezquital corner with Almendro Street. Mobile # (656) 637-44-03
Civil Registry Offices In Chihuahua City, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the quantity
- Oficialia 01: Calle Libertad y 13a. Col. Centro Phone #: (614) 429-33-00 ext. 148819
- Oficialia 02: Avenida Ocampo y Justiniani Phone #: (614) 420-99-95
- Oficialia 17 (Zona Norte): Avenida Tecnologico #5506 Phone #: (614) 421-47-77
- Oficialia 18 : Pistolas Meneses, Carretera a Ciudad Juarez Km 14.5 Phone (614) 185-36-99
The Consulate for locations in other cities in Chihuahua State, please contact.
If you’re engaged and getting married in Mexico, you’ll want to proceed with the rules and legislation of Mexico. U.S. residents should have a passport that is valid either a tourist license or even a resident permit for Mexico. In Mexico, foreigners desperate to marry a citizen that is mexican request authorization through the Mexican Immigration Institute. For informative data on the niche, be sure to contact:
If you’re a resident associated with united states of america and you have an interest in gaining resident or immigrant status for the non-U.S. resident fianceвЂ™(e), you need to fill away a petition given by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please phone the USCIS that is local office your U.S. residence for accurate info on exactly which papers and exactly just just what information will likely be required. For basic information on procedures, please visit after USCIS web web page.